- Upgrade Your Lights: Legrand smart switches make ordinary light bulbs smart. Once the switch is wired, you’ll be able to control connected bulbs with your phone or voice.
- Works With Virtual Assistants: After setup on an iOS device (required), control your lights using Siri, Alexa, or Google Assistant. Setup is not compatible with Android devices.
- Customize Your Lighting: Setup scenes, groups, and automation with the Apple Home app. Using Alexa or Google Assistant? The Legrand Homekit app (iOS only) pairs the lights with your smart speaker.
- No Hub Required: Legrand smart switches connect to your 2.4 GHz home WiFi network and don’t require a hub. Just wire, set up on the app (requires an iOS device), and you’re ready to go.
- Wired Like A Normal Light Switch: Install your smart switch like any other light switch. Note: neutral wire (the white one) is required to keep the switch connected to WiFi for full functionality. Check out our full line of switches & plugs to enhance your smart home.