- Works with Alexa to easily control your home entertainment devices with your voice
- Combine up to 8 remotes and countless apps into one easy-to-use smartphone app.
- Create customized activities to control your home entertainment. For example, simply tap “Date Night” and Harmony can turn on your Sony Android TV, launch Netflix, dim your Philips Hue smart lights and turn on your Sonos connected speaker
- Harmony App for iOS or Android smartphone or tablet: Simply swipe and tap to control channels, movies, 50 customizable channel Favorites
- Closed cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices in closed cabinets
Out of stock
From the manufacturer
Logitech Harmony Hub
Control home entertainment with your voice
Turn your TV to sports, crank the volume, play and pause the action all with one touch or voice command. Works with Amazon’s Alexa to provide easy voice control.
Customize your own home experiences
Get your lighting, speakers, TV and more* to work together for one-touch experiences like Welcome Home or DateNight. Set room lighting to automatically dim when you start a movie. Turn on multiple devices at a touch or create custom schedules.
Control your home from your smartphone
Harmony Hub turns your smartphone or tablet into a universal remote and integrates home entertainment devices in one easy-to-use Harmony App.Take control of your smarthome and entertainment devices directly from the Harmony smartphone/tablet app.**
*Smartphone, lights, locks, thermostats, sensors, blinds, and other products sold separately.
**Initial online and/or mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
- Includes Harmony Hub and Harmony App for home entertainment and automation control
- Works with Alexa for voice integration
- Controls up to 8 devices from set-top boxes to Philips hue lights
- Harmony App turns iOS and Android smartphones/tablets into personal universal remotes
- Closed-cabinet and game console control
Alexa voice control
Use Amazon Alexa with your Logitech Harmony Hub remote to start and stop Harmony Activities, or to turn on your television to your favorite channel. For example, say Alexa, turn on the TV to power on your Harmony Watch TV Activity, or Alexa, turn on Sports to begin watching your favorite team on the big screen.
Integrated home entertainment control
Harmony Hub works with top entertainment devices, such as Apple TV, Roku, or Sonos and game consoles such as Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation3 or Wii. Create custom activities, such as Movie Night, to turn on the TV, cable box, Netflix and then turn on the speakers – all in one touch.
Closed cabinet and game console control
Harmony Hub sends commands to your devices using IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless signals***. So you can control devices behind closed cabinet doors and access online entertainment services like Netflix and Hulu on your PS3, Wii or Xbox One.
***Wireless and IR range may vary due to environmental conditions.
Turn your smartphone into a personal remote
The Harmony App lets you and anyone in the house turn iOS or Android smartphones or tablets into universal remotes. Start multi-device Activities with one touch. Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures. Jump right to favorite channels with 50 customizable channel Favorites.
Simple setup on computer or mobile app
Simply connect Harmony Hub to your Internet-connected computer, go to setupmyharmony website, and download the commands for your devices. Or use the Harmony App† to setup control for your devices in just minutes—right on your smartphone or tablet. Either way, Harmony Hub and the app are automatically synced up with the commands for all your devices.
Initial online and/or mobile setup required. Data rates may apply for mobile app download.
What’s in the box
- Harmony Hub
- IR mini-blaster
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- User documentation
- Internet access: Wi-Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/128-bit WEP encryption.
- For iOS mobile setup and control: iPhone 4S or later, iPad (3rd generation or later), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 6.0 or higher.
- For Android mobile setup and control: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.0 or later.
- Harmony App: download from the App Store or Google Play. A supported mobile device is required for setup and control of some home automation devices.
- For Windows-based PC setup: Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.
- For Mac OS computer setup: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher.