The 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO is a compact electromechanical door operator that is simple to install and use.
This heavy-duty, low energy operator is intended for high traffic manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic operation like retail outlets, banks, schools or universities. A Regenerative Power System charges an onboard battery pack that eliminates the need to run electrical wire to the unit. When used in automatic mode 25% of the time or less, the 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO will self-generate enough power to charge the battery pack for up to 12 years.
How does the 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO work without electrical power?
The 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO is an extreme duty, low energy door opener designed for moderate to high traffic manual opening applications that occasionally requires powered operation. A regenerative drive system charges an onboard battery pack eliminating the need for electrical power.
The 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO should be applied to doors using our 80/25 guideline. Apply 5800 Series ADAEZ PRO to a door that gets approximately 80 manual cycles or more per day and is used 25% or less automatically.
When applied using the 80/25 guideline the this operator will self-generate all the power it needs to keep its field replaceable, onboard, battery pack charged for up to 12 years and in some cases longer.
A fully charged battery has the capability to open a door up to 2000 times in a row, generously allowing for periodic fluctuations from 80/25 guidelines with little impact on the product’s overall usability. Example: 30% automatic use for one day is not a problem, as long as that level of automatic use is not sustained.
The 5800 ADAEZ PRO can be used outside of the 80/25 parameters. Simply plug the unit into a common 110 VAC electrical outlet using our ADA1015P Hardwire Kit option. The Hardwire Kit is a low voltage plug in transformer and can be added to existing installed field units.
- Mounts on door
- No voltage / low voltage power to opening
- Includes stainless steel, weatherized RF push buttons
- Patented Auto-Tune ensures safety & compliance
- Push and pull side mounting
- Adjustable open/closing force
- Controls doors up to 48” wide & 250 lbs
- Functions like ordinary door closer when used manually
- Grade 1 – heavy-duty, commercial design
- Protection from high-wind & abusive environments
- Built-in battery backup allows use during power failure
- Brushless DC motor/gearbox tested 10+ million cycles
- Power Close ensures consistent door latching
- Regenerative drive or continuous duty operation
- 95° max. door opening
- Push and pull side mounting
- Push-and-Go (ADA1015P Kit must be connected)
- Power Close (ADA1015P Kit must be connected)
- Radio Frequency stainless steel push buttons
- Integral RF receiver
- Shock absorbing arm
- 693T (black) and 689 (aluminum) covers
- 24 VDC input port
- ADA1015P hardware kit
- Built-in ON/OFF Switch
- Auxiliary activation input port
- Maximum door width – 48″
- Maximum door weight – 250 lbs
- Patented Auto-Tune feature ensures safety and compliance with A156.19 code