Your home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
SmartThings works with a wide range of connected devices including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors and more. Visit the SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic. Range (Ft.) – 50-130 feet
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial set-up. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols